12 form beautiful Ferrari of all time
During the 70 years since its establishment, Ferrari launched hundreds desirable supercars. Yes these cars are auctioned up to 38 million.
12 mau dep Ferrari of all time Image 1
Since being founded in 1939, Ferrari has released hundreds of desirable sports car. Here are 12 beautifully designed templates Ferrari of all time as voted by Business Insider page.
12 quick Ferrari of all time dep pictures 2
1. 166 Inter: Developed from 1948 to 1950, the Ferrari 166 Inter street version of the race car is the Ferrari 166 Inter 166 cars marked Ferrari’s first success in the field of commercial vehicles. 166 is supplied power by a V12 engine of 2.0 liters, the maximum power of 90 bhp.
12 mau dep Ferrari of all time Image 3
2. Testarossa 250 TR: TR 1957 Model 250 is the first car bearing the symbol of Ferrari Testarossa. Testarossa in Italian means “red head” by the head of the engine bearing the red. TR 250 is designed as a street racer and sold around the world. Motor vehicle carrying the 3.0-liter V12 to a maximum capacity of 300 horsepower.
12 mau dep Ferrari of all time Image 4
3. Testarossa: Testarossa is a name always exists in the hearts of the followers of Ferrari, was produced from 1984 to 1996. The cars have brought honor to the name of the design studio Pininfarina through TV shows “Miami Vice “1980 Testarossa engine owns 12 cylinder boxer format, 4.9-liter capacity, the maximum power of 390 horsepower. These parameters have variable impressive Testarossa supercar become the most powerful in the world at that time.
12 mau dep Ferrari of all time Image 5
4. F40: The anniversary model of Ferrari’s 40th, and final model is marked by founder Enzo Ferrari before his death. No exaggeration to say that the F40 is a real race car on the street when equipped with twin-turbo V8 engine with capacity of 478 kW, a maximum speed of 321 km / h.
12 mau dep Ferrari of all time Image6
5. Enzo: Developed from 2002 to 2004, Enzo as a tribute to the founder – Enzo Ferrari. Although designed controversial, but undeniably a masterpiece Enzo really, with the power of 660 horsepower and a maximum speed of 350 km / h.
12 mau dep Ferrari of all time Image7
6. Dino 246 GT: Was named the youngest of Enzo Ferrari – Alfredo Dino. Dino 246 GT was produced from 1969 to 1974. Although no logo Ferrari 246 GT but is still a real Ferrari. Compared to the Ferrari at the time, the 246 GT modest engine, V6 2.4-liter volume capacity of 195 hp.
12 quick Ferrari of all time dep Pictures 8
7. 308 GTS: Launched for the first time in 1977, this is the car hood detachable (TARGA) by Pininfarina design studio. 308 GTS V8 owns 2.9 liters, maximum power of 255 horsepower.
12 quick Ferrari of all time dep Pictures 9
8. LaFerrari: LaFerrai’s first hybrid supercar Ferrari for the price of 1 million. Only 499 were produced and all were ordered. LaFerrari is equipped with a V12 engine 6.3-liter, 789 horsepower capacity, combined with the electric motor. LaFerrari accelerate to 100 km / h in under 3 seconds, before reaching a maximum speed of 347 km / h.
12 quick Ferrari of all time dep hinh anh 10
9. 365 GTB / 4 and GTS / 4 Daytona: Produced from 1968 to 1973 with two versions hardtop convertible berlinetta and Spider. Ferrari Daytona 365 is the most popular of all time. Nicknamed “Daytona” from 365 to monopolize the top three positions in the race in 24h Lemans 1967 Daytona race. Daytona 365 is equipped with a 4.4 liter V12 engine capacity of 352 horsepower.
12 quick Ferrari of all time dep Pictures 11
10 250 GTO 250 GTO is one of the best cars of the Ferrari favorite by beautiful design, technology inherited from racing cars and rare. 2013, a 250 GTO was auctioned for 38 million dollars, holds the record for most expensive car at an auction.
12 quick Ferrari of all time dep Photos 12
11. 250 GT California Spider: The 250 GT California Spider was the most expensive and the most famous in the history of Ferrari. The car used in Ferris Bueller’s Day movie Off 1986 with the famous actor John Hughes. Auction car is over 15 million. 250 GT California Spider uses a V12, 3.0-liter capacity and a capacity of 240 horsepower.
12 quick Ferrari of all time dep Photos 13
12. 458: Location ultimately belongs to 458, one of the best-loved Ferrari. 458 is the perfect blend of modern technology with the power and technique. 458 brings the V8, 4.5-liter capacity, a capacity of 570 horsepower. This is the best V8 engines that Ferrari has ever produced. Maybe 458 is the last vehicle used naturally aspirated engine that we can see.